Symptom Protocol Check
One of the best ways we can keep our schools safe is for parents to keep their children home from school when they are not feeling well. If your child is sick, please contact your healthcare provider to ensure that your child is properly diagnosed and treated. It is also important to contact the school nurse to discuss return options.
Daily Covid-19 Symptom Protocol Check
If your child has any one of the following symptoms, he/she may not attend school
- Temperature equal to 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher; OR
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing (or, for students with a chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in their breathing from baseline); OR
- Loss of taste or smell; OR
- New or worsening cough (or, for students with a chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change from baseline)
If your child has a combination of the following symptoms, he/she may not attend school...
- Sore throat
- Muscle or body aches
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
If your child develops the above symptoms while at school, he/she will be assisted to the designated isolation room. A parent/guardian will be contacted to arrange for the student to be picked up. Please be sure that your contact information is correct in our school system.