Curriculum & Instruction
Spartanburg School District Six Instructional Services
The Instructional Services Department oversees the curriculum and instruction programs delivered across the schools in Spartanburg School District. We strive to ensure that students are offered the best educational experience possible in our continuing mission to Always Put Children First.
The Instructional Services envision an educational experience for all children where they master grade-level standards, discover and develop their inner talents, learn in a safe and caring environment, and are equipped to lead fulfilling lives within the global community. Student success is promoted through a comprehensive program that regards the needs of the whole child and sets them on a pathway for College and Career Readiness.
- January 18 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday NO SCHOOL
- February 9 - Interim Reports Issued
- February 15 - Staff Development Day
- March 15 - End of 3rd Grading Period
- March 17 - Report Cards Issued
- March 18 - End of 135th Day
- April 2 - Staff Development Day
- April 5-9 - SPRING HOLIDAYS
- April 27 - Interim Reports Issued
- May 27 - Half Day for Students
- May 28 - Last Day for Students/Half Day
- June 1 - Staff Development Day
2020-2021 School Calendar
2020 School Report Cards
Look for information to come regarding the 2019-2020 school report cards. Test scores will not be included, however, since students were not in school to complete end of year assessments.
2019 School Report Cards
Each year, School Report Cards are posted on the South Carolina Department of Education’s website. Please explore the links below to view or download the current school report card.