Summary of Employee Insurance and Retirement Benefits
Insurance Benefits and Retirement Benefits staff, Debbie Steadings (Benefits Administrator) and Krysti Holcombe (Benefits Specialist) are available for appointments Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8am and 4pm. To schedule an appointment, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (864) 576-4212
PEBA Insurance Benefits Resources
Most Spartanburg County School District Six insurance benefits are offered through the South Carolina Public Employee Benefit Authority Programs (PEBA). The benefits offered are explained in the various publications found on the PEBA Program website.
Employees are eligible for
- $3,000 in life insurance coverage as a state health insurance plan participant
- $1,000 free life insurance offered through the district with enrollment into a health plan
- Payroll deduction life insurance is also available for employees, spouses and children.
MyBenefits Website allows you to access your personal PEBA insurance records. My Benefits Website
- View your personal benefits statement.
- Change your address or contact information (for health insurance purposes only).
- Change your beneficiary information.
For specific benefits questions or concerns, you may e-mail the Benefits Department: email: email@example.com or call (864) 576-4212