Health Services » Immunizations




All students must have a South Carolina Certificate of Immunization signed by a licensed physician or from the Health Department stating that the student is complete on all required immunizations before entering school.  When a student transfers from another school or state, the permanent record will be checked for a completed immunization form. If immunizations are not complete, the student will be required to obtain the needed immunizations before entering school.